Frank Cortan (Guest Speaker)- spoke about the global warming and how science doesnt prove anything but it sugguests with theories and statics. Everyone seems to know its happening but wont agree with the fact that it mostly because of human activity.
The melting of the white polar caps are important now as they will be in the future because if not managed better its just going to cut down on live sources, release of green house gases, and bad for wild life. The list goes on and on that science cant prove it but it suggests with enough statics to say something to the public.
I believe their needs to be more awareness, better access to education, and maybe information packets gave out to suggest what one individual could to live more sustainable. More given exmaples of what could be done would help. I think creating a list for people and giving the facts out to the people. I also think it would be good to create better programs with the lastely facts, problems, and solutions.
I enjoyed the video and speech. Knowledge is power and change is the attempt to make that difference, so never give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment