Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Benefits of the class***

I have truly enjoy this class. am aware of all my bad habits, wasteful habits, things i could do to make a difference, how the United States/world works when it comes to these issues, how important every species is and its function in society. The list goes on and on this all the beneifical information i have learned. This class has giving me the knowledge to pass on to others and help out with United States lifestyle behaviors. I have already bought the alumiunm water bottle to cut down on my plastic consumtion and ive also bought a reuseable bag to take for shopping at stores so i dont have to use paper bags or pastic bags anymore. I also have future plans this month. My boyfriend and i are starting a garden this April/May. We both bought tomatoe seeds, green beans seeds, cilantro seeds, red leave lettue seeds and spinach seeds to start this garden. I think its a wonderful idea and way more nutrients to have a garden and not only that it will cut cost down from have to shop at the store. Im so glad to have taken this class because in the back of my head ive always wanted to be apart of something that gives back or helps out the society and earth. I feel as if i can alter some of the behaviors and lifestyle prefrers to a more sustaniable way in going about it. Im so glad to know that this class is even offered at Sierra College. This class has opened my eyes to alot of unseen things of this world. I truly believe there's always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment